Tracking the Week 10 actives/inactives: Percy Harvin, Aaron Hernandez out
Tracking all the key injury news heading into Week 10′s games …
• Danny Amendola, WR, Rams (shoulder): Just a few weeks after suffering a broken collarbone, Amendola returns to the Rams’ lineup. He should help provide a boost to St. Louis’ passing attack.
• Ahmad Bradshaw, RB, Giants (foot): Bradshaw’s foot ailment isn’t going away — but it also isn’t forcing him to sit out games. He’ll start again for the Giants on Sunday.
• Calvin Johnson, WR, Lions (knee): The Lions’ go-to guy on offense continues to take it easy during practices, but he had a big game in Week 9 and will try to repeat that performance at Minnesota. Titus Young, also questionable with a knee injury, will play as well.
• Stevie Johnson, WR, Bills (thigh): Johnson had been listed as questionable but said earlier in the week that he planned to play Sunday. The Bills will need him to have a big game against New England.
• Percy Harvin, WR, Vikings (ankle): The Vikings will head into Sunday’s huge game against Detroit minus the services of their do-everything star. Harvin was hobbled all week and listed as doubtful. Still, the Vikings had hoped he’d be OK come Sunday.
• Aaron Hernandez, TE, Patriots (ankle): Hernandez continues to battle injury issues this season, and he’ll miss another game Sunday. Aside from Rob Gronkowski, none of New England’s other receivers are elite players, so look for Julian Edelman to see more work.
• Janoris Jenkins, CB, Rams: Both Jenkins and wide receiver Chris Givens were scratched Sunday, reportedly for violating team rules. The Rams are facing a huge, must-win game against the 49ers.
• Aaron Maybin, LB, Jets: The Jets activated Ricky Sapp from the practice squad this week, perhaps putting the writing on the wall for Maybin. Unless Maybin suffered a late, undisclosed injury, he’s a healthy scratch.
• Darren McFadden, RB, Raiders (ankle): The Raiders ruled out McFadden back on Friday — and his backfield mate, Mike Goodson, will be out of the lineup Sunday, too.
• DeMarco Murray, RB, Cowboys (foot): Murray was very limited in practice throughout the week, and the Cowboys opted not to risk it here, despite the importance of their game with Philadelphia.
• Tracy Porter, CB, Broncos (illness): Denver decided earlier this week that Porter would not play this week. He continues to be sidelined indefinitely.